Bourbon & the Bayou

This weekend was time for “Bourbon and the Bayou,” which is a Fat Friday event held in Kentucky. It included a Mardi Gras theme including live music, food, and a bourbon tasting. There were also silent and live auctions along with Mardi Gras entertainment.


“Bourbon and the Bayou,” is one of two big annual FUNdraisers for CASA of Lexington, Kentucky. I was more than happy to help. Thank you to my former WJHL colleague Lisa Kaplan (now Doctrow) for including me in the efforts. I was able to be a part of the evening. On the auction block was, “The Queen’s Jewels,” thanks to a fabulous necklace and matching earrings.


All proceeds from the event go to provide direct service to the children served and that is worth more than any precious jewels to me. I hope the winner enjoys them!

Be the change!

Amy Gregorio
Your Mrs. International

www.lexingtoncasa.com

Comments

Popular Posts