Investing in Piece of Mind

While preparing for the Miss International 2013 Pageant I was thinking about everything, and even more so – everything on a budget. I had convinced myself that I would be fine to do my own hair and make up for competition. I’ve been doing it on my own for 25 years – what would be so different? As I spoke to former contestants I asked them about what they would do differently or what advice they had for me. SO many said go with professional hair and make-up, so I had to reconsider my plan.

I decided to reach out to Thomas and Drew of Thomas Dunn Studios as they are the official Hair and Make-Up Sponsor of the International Pageants. That essentially means that they are the only team backstage during all of the competitions and rehearsals to make for easy scheduling and the ease of touch-ups during the shows. Thomas and Drew were so friendly and prompt when I had questions and even encouraged clients to send photos in of styles we were considering before we arrived so that they would have them in their arsenal.

I must admit, I was not the easiest client. I had a look and style planned for each event. I wanted a ponytail for orientation and a sleek half up/down do for interviews and for both special styles they made sure I loved it before I was released from the chair. Their team never once made me feel like my requests were a burden. They are there to help the contestants shine in whatever way we picture ourselves. (And to offer laughs when the stress is getting to you – I truly LOVE Thomas, Drew, and their entire staff. Seeing them just puts a smile on my face!)

With Hair and Make-Up Services you are not just paying for “the look”, you pay for the comfort that you can focus on your interview strategy and not getting that stubborn curl in the right place. The piece of mind that Thomas Dunn Studios provided was PRICELESS to me. I very openly say that utilizing their services was the best money I spent in regard to the pageant and most definitely had a hand in making my “pageant look” become a “winning look”.

Contact them quickly to reserve your space for the 2014 Mrs./Miss/Miss Teen International Pageants! https://www.facebook.com/thomasdunnstudios

Seek Happiness,

Jesse

Comments

Popular Posts