Senior Prom

I had an amazing time at my Senior Prom! I was lucky enough to go with my sweet boyfriend, Anthony. We went to a great dinner with our friends, took some pictures, and then went to the dance! He and I go to different schools, so I got creative with my “promposal” on Easter since we were going to my school’s dance. It was definitely an egg-cellent night!




Each year the senior class votes on a wide variety of awards to be presented at prom. I was surprised and honored to have been voted the girl that was most committed to community service in my class of nearly 600 students. Being able to volunteer frequently throughout my high school career has been a privilege, and it was very rewarding seeing my classmates recognize that!



I absolutely adored my beautiful Sherri Hill gown from the Competitive Image! Thank you Joey for always making sure I look my best!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts