Blog Signature

This was one of the last things on my mind before heading to the International Pageants, but it is something that is important to think about before competing for the title!

As you have most likely noticed, every International pageant queen has a catch phrase that she signs each blog with. I hadn't thought about what I wanted mine to be in advance if I were to win the pageant, so the week after my crowning I was stressed about making this decision.

Even though this isn't a huge deal, I believe how we sign off our posts says a lot about who we are and leaves a little bit of our social media legacy. Keep in mind that each titleholder writes over 100 blogs during her reign so people will see this phrase a lot!

I am going to share some titleholders phrases so you have some inspiration. However, make it your own and be original!
  • Me- If you believe in something, believe in it all the way
  • Samantha Riddle (Miss Int’l 2014)- Ignite your spark
  • Maggi Thorne (Mrs. Int’l 2014)- Live what you love
  • Haley Pontius (Miss Teen Int’l 2013)- All my love
  • Jesse Ladoue (Miss Int’l 2013)- Seek happiness
  • Amy Gregorio (Mrs. Int’l 2013)- Be the change
Stay tuned for an upcoming blog where I explain how my phrase came about and what it has meant to my pageant journey!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts