Thank You Suzy


For my farewell letter it includes thanking everyone , but there is one person I feel like I can never thank enough and that is Suzy Bootz. She is such a special person I wanted to dedicate a blog to her!

The difference she made from my first year competing to second was astronomical. One thing I already knew if I was not crowned Mrs. International 2013 is that I wanted to come back. Suzy was one of the first people I got in touch with and the journey grew from there. She not only shaped me and inspired me on the journey to Mrs. International, but as a person. Her advice has guided me in so many ways and one of my favorite things about her as a coach was after winning, she called a few days later to see how it was going. That to me spoke volumes about who she is as a person and as I continue to see her at different pageants attending throughout the year, I am just delighted every time.

Suzy, thank you for being one of the most amazing people on the planet, for your inspiration, honesty, and faith. I know you will impact thousands of lives and many you never even realize.

If you do not know who this amazing amazing woman is, visit her website and get one of her books! http://www.suzybootz.com/

Suzy and I with Carl Dunn from Pageantry magazine

Live What you Love,

Maggi
Your Mrs. International 2014

#GiveShoesGiveLove

Comments

Popular Posts