Go Red Jacksonville Luncheon

As all of you are aware, the national platform is Go Red For Women through the American Heart Association! I was recently invited back to Jacksonville for the Go Red for Women 2015 Luncheon!


I was given the exciting job of taking over the social media accounts for the Jacksonville American Heart Association! I floated around the luncheon taking pictures of the guests and sponsors and then posting them online! I actually used to do this for a living so it was a perfect job for me!


I was then able to walk in the Go Red Fashion Show! I wore a white and blue summer tunic and worked that runway!


It is imperative that you ladies are informed on your heart facts for the 2015 pageant! Take the time to learn all about the Go Red movement and why it is the national platform!

I can’t wait to see you all very soon!

Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts