Maggi and Blair

I was so blessed to be able to spend this past year with you two! You have both been such a positive light in my life and I couldn’t have imagined sharing this year with anybody else. From the moment we were crowned I knew that we would form an amazing friendship, not only because we immediately took funny photos together in the photo booth at the after party, but because we all won despite the odds.

Blair was competing after the previous year's Miss Teen Arkansas had won, while Maggie and I were returners who had not placed the year before. All three of us worked extra hard to compete because we knew the cards weren’t necessarily in our favor. I believe that all 3 of us are proof that if you want something bad enough and work hard enough for it, that anything is possible.


Blair- I am so honored to be your sister queen. You are such a brilliant, strong, and determined young lady. I know that your future holds big things! I can’t wait to see how much fun you have in college and know that I will always be here if you have any questions about anything!

Maggi- How rare it is that I find someone who not only understands my sarcasm, but can give it right back to me. This year has been full of laughter and love and I am so blessed to have you as a role model in my life. You have an amazing family and work harder than any woman I know!

While we may be giving up our crowns, I know that our journeys and places in each other’s lives are not over. We are now joining a sisterhood of formers and welcoming 3 new wonderful ladies into the fold. I can’t wait to spend our last special nights together.

Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts