Horses

Although summer has ended I am going to reminisce over my dream job! I am so blessed to be able to work at Missouri Fox Trotter stables training the colts and fillies. I began my job last summer training a colt named Apollo. He is my little buddy! He still follows me around and becomes almost as excited to see me as I him. We even made a page in the Horsemen Round-up magazine last summer!


This summer I was able to have fun with two fillies! One named Knicky, the other Princess Leia. These girls were one of the highlights of my summer! While Knicky loved me, Leia did not want anything to do with me. However we still had lots of fun and I can not wait to see what new babies I'll get to play with next summer! I was so excited that we were featured in the August issue of Horsemen's Roundup magazine again this year!


“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible.” -Audrey Hepburn

Jules Fletcher
Miss Teen International 2015

Comments

Popular Posts