VolunteerMatch

Through my platform “Be A Volunteer, Make Your Mark Through Community Service,” I have encouraging others to get involved in projects closest to them or maybe a favorite philanthropic organization. One of the best outlets for volunteerism is volunteermatch.org. This website allows us to become on site or virtual volunteers. It gives you exact events as well as some organizations.

VolunteerMatch does exactly that. When you make an account it will send you E-mails according to where you live. You can choose a category of volunteerism such as animals, children, hunger, etc, and VolunteerMatch will simply match you to the perfect organization. I was matched with Ronald McDonald House a year ago and I have been absolutely in love with it since. Go find your perfect match.

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I'm possible.”- Audrey Hepburn

Jules Fletcher
Miss Teen International 2015

Comments

Popular Posts