Three Keys to Success


I come from a beautiful family where we’ve had to work our way to the top in multiple facets of life. Things haven’t always been easy - but it has made us stronger and closer.

My father moved from Colombia to Miami as a teenager and later joined the military where he met my mom. Instead of pursuing a college degree… he decided to start off working as a security guard at hotels and then later became responsible for stocking ATMs. Now, he has a phenomenal job that most couldn’t even dream of without a Masters… much less without a college degree. He worked his way up the ladder and didn’t let anything stop him.

Momma Moreno has faced cancer… a brain tumor… career change… oh and a high-maintenance daughter who loves pageantry. Her triumph over challenges is inspiring and her selfless mindset showcases her heart for the world to see.

As for me… it took me years to win my first pageant. My earthly searching for worth and validation led me to an eating disorder. Once overcoming this battle, I created True Beauty Movement. Each moment I’ve faced in my life has prepared me for this year of service as Miss International.

My reason for sharing all of this is to help you see that no matter your current circumstances… success is possible. My goal is to equip you with three keys to success so that you can draw closer and closer to your dreams.

1. Find Your Passion

What sets your heart on fire? Passion leads to purpose! We all have different things that ignite our heart and make us excited to get up in the morning. If you follow your passion, the money and success will follow.

2. Test = Testimony

The challenges and tests you have been given will become your testimony. Allow your pain to empower others and help them through what you faced. If I remained silent about what I faced in the depths of an eating disorder, no one would be able to use my story as inspiration and hope for recovery. It’s not easy but it is worth it. Whatever you’ve walked through is not in vain when you allow it to better the world around you.

3. Do The Work

You all have heard me say it time and time again… do the work. Everyone wants success but not everyone is willing to get there. If you want to reach a certain goal, look at where you need to go and create a plan of action for how to get there. Be intentional about what work you intend to do and sow the seeds of success.

By implementing these keys to success, you will watch your dreams come to pass and your character will change the world.

Redefining Beauty Worldwide,

Amanda Moreno
Miss International 2016

Comments

Popular Posts