Miss International Featured in Hometown Park Pages Article

I had a lovely surprise as I opened my mailbox the other day to find myself on the front page of the September issue of the Brooklyn Park Community Park Pages. A reflection on my journey as a youth city ambassador to now, Miss International! There is also a fantastically embarrassing photo of me from when I was a youth ambassador. Yes, we all have our awkward stages. I hope you get a chuckle out of it.

Check out the article here:
http://citysearch.brooklynpark.org/website/communic/parkpages/currentpp.pdf

I have already gotten so much feedback from members in my community wanting to join my cause or help raise awareness about theirs! Ladies preparing for pageantry, even the smallest opportunity, or article in this case, can open countless doors. Don’t’ get caught up in trying to achieve the biggest and largest goals at once. Baby steps create staircases.

All my love,

Krista Wanous
Miss International 2012 

Comments

Popular Posts