“The Best Ever You Show “ on Blog Talk Radio

If you have never listened to “The Best Ever You Show” on Blog Talk Radio…this is your invitation to do so! The fabulous Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino, Founder & CEO (aka Mrs. Maine International 2011), was an absolutely gracious host, and I could not have enjoyed our second hour long interview any more if I had tried! The first interview was in June, and I was a guest on the show as Mrs. Minnesota International 2012. We agreed (or maybe Elizabeth agreed and I giggled) during the live interview to re-unite if I was fortunate enough to capture the Mrs. International title. ..which is exactly what we did on September 16th.

Prior to the show going “LIVE” Elizabeth informed me we were selected for Today’s Picks section, which meant we were featured on the homepage of Blog Talk Radio, giving the show even more exposure. Not only was it my pleasure to share a very conversational interview with such a lovely lady, but the power of social media and its ability to connect people continues to amaze me!

I want to say “THANK YOU” to Elizabeth, her staff, and Blog Talk Radio for giving me an opportunity to promote the Mrs. International Title, the American Heart Association’s “Go Red for Women” campaign, and the Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors. If you would like to know more about Elizabeth, who has quite a story to share herself, please feel free to checkout her website:  http://www.elizabethhamilton.info/

If you have an hour - get a cup of java or tea, sit back, relax and I hope you enjoy our interview!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/besteveryou/2012/09/16/sarah-bazey--mrs-international

With love and appreciation,

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts