Roll Tide

Fall is my favorite time of the year! I love spending time with my family and especially….football! I am a huge fan of the University of Alabama football. Sitting in Bryant Denny stadium, cheering on the Tide is my favorite way to spend a Saturday. Here are some interesting facts about my favorite team!
1.Paul “Bear” Bryant only lost two games in Bryant Denny stadium during his 25 years of coaching the Tide, once to Southern Miss and once to Florida.
2.There are 21 Alabama football players currently in the College Football Hall of Fame.
3.Mark Ingram, Jr. is the only Heisman trophy winner from the University of Alabama. He now plays for the New Orleans Saints.
4.The University of Alabama has won 22 SEC Championships and 14 national championships.
5.The Crimson Tide cheerleaders won the 2011 College Cheerleading National Championship!
Caroline Crowley

Comments

Popular Posts