National Night Out

Around the country, more than 15-thousand communities took part in National Night Out.  In fact, 37-million of us came out for the nation-wide event. It’s a great way for police and emergency personnel to build stronger bonds with the communities they serve and protect.  That is especially true in communities where the public may not have such a friendly relationship with police.


The kids were so excited to be given police cards. It’s much better than a ticket!

I was invited to take part in the festivities in Vernon Hills, Illinois. The activities are focused on children so I brought along my son and daughter. Along with the face painting, the moonwalks and the various games to be played... children learned better ways to stay safe. Thank you Vernon Hills for welcoming me into your community and for allowing me to be part of these festivities.

Be the change!

Amy Gregorio

Comments

Popular Posts