Ready…..Break (out the snacks)!

Ok, I’ll just say it…. I love football!  Fall Sundays are really some of my favorite days to relax and recharge with family and friends.  If you’re planning on being a hostess with the most(ess) this season I have a great recipe that is perfect for entertaining on days like this.  Let’s get one thing straight, I am a NY Giants fan!  However, as a Buffalo resident I do support the Bills - so in honor of my hometown I present to you a guaranteed crowd pleaser…

Buffalo Chicken Dip 
(P.S. This recipe comes straight from my State Director, Jodi Cessna, so trust me –it is amazing!!!)

-8oz package of cream cheese (low-fat!)
-2 12oz cans of white meat chicken (if you’re feeling adventurous, go ahead and shred your own)
-1 cup of ranch dressing
-1 cup of hot sauce (preferably Frank’s)
-2cups of shredded cheddar cheese

Blend all ingredients and microwave for 15 minutes, stirring periodically each 5 minutes.

Delicious on just about EVERYTHING, but if you’re feeling waistline conscious celery is a great alternative to tortilla chips!

Jesse Ladoue

Comments

Popular Posts