Clay & Joey

I know there are a lot of 2016 state, regional, and country queens already preparing for the International competition. I have a wonderful recommendation for each of you! I would visit Clay Spann in Dothan, Alabama for the ideal photos! He can even show you step-by-step how to apply your make-up to be competition ready. I always have a marvelous time visiting with Clay and his make-up will make you look flawless! I could never forget about Mrs. Terri. Mrs. Terri is a wonderful woman who will help you with anything you may need.

My first time seeing these amazing people is a time I'll never forget!

In addition to Clay, you should also visit Joey Rutherford at The Competetive Image to help you find the perfect gown. I found my national gown there after he recommended I try it on and I could not be more in love! Remember there is a trunk show in April! Trust me. It is worth the trip! Thanks Clay, Joey, and Terri for all you do. You guys are great!

You will have a blast shooting with Clay and shopping with Joey!

“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible.” - Audrey Hepburn

Jules Fletcher
Miss Teen International 2015

Comments

Popular Posts