Happy New Year

Happy New Year, ya’ll! We were blessed to make it another year. I am normally the person that sets tons and tons of New Year resolutions and always find myself giving in or doing something that I said I wanted to change. I don’t break my resolutions out of bad intent, but normally because life just keeps going so fast and I have to skip a week at the gym when I said I wanted to go 5 days every week. When something like that happens in the past, I find myself saying “oh well, maybe next year.”

Ya’ll will laugh at this, but I remember one of last year’s resolutions was to get myself completely ready 3 out of 7 days. I mean full makeup, hair done, and wearing normal clothes and not workout clothes. Ha! Clearly God wanted, and allowed, me to actually follow through on that resolution by winning first Mrs. Texas in March and then Mrs. International. I wouldn’t dare show up to an appearance rocking my mom mode look.

This year, I don’t want to set myself up for failure and I want to ensure that I can easily follow through on my resolutions. I am still trying to narrow my list down, but a few that are on the top of my list are: Having more patience with not only our children, but also my husband.

Going to the gym more regularly. I stay pretty active and fit chasing and playing with the kids, but I really want to get back to a more regular workout routine.

Spend less money on things that we don’t actually need. THIS is going to be hard!


Do you have any good New Year’s resolutions that are easy to follow through on? If so, I would love to hear what they are! Happy New Year, everyone. Don’t try to be a new you, just a better you!

Until the Mission is Complete,

Farabe’

Comments

Popular Posts