Pageant Tip Tuesday



Nerves can easily build up in your mind the more you think of what you are afraid of. Everything scares me! However, one thing I have learned when it comes to pageantry is to never let your nerves get the best of you. Be confident! My biggest fear was always messing up on-stage question, but right before I walked on the stage I took a deep breath and said to myself, “I got this,” and what do you know, I walked off from that portion a happy pageant girl!




If your biggest fear is tripping in heels, practice. Practice makes perfect and once you feel confident you can rock that stage like you own it. If interview scares you the most, study. No one knows you or your platform better than you. If your biggest fear is onstage presentation, write it out, memorize it, and perfect it naturally. The most important part of never letting your nerves get the best of you, is realizing how beautiful you are, inside and out. Those strangers on the judging panel do not define who you are. You may be the juiciest apple in the bunch but the judges may be looking for an orange that night. 





“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm Possible.” - Audrey Hepburn

Jules Fletcher
Miss Teen International 2015

Comments

Popular Posts