Mrs. International is MARCHING to beat Breast Cancer!

Angela’s Army Update….Our goal of $11,000 has been replaced with the most recent total…. $13,020


I am so excited to be honoring the life of my sweet cousin, Angela Wike! Angela was a brave, intelligent, and beautiful woman who was passionate about this fight! Join me, Halle-Grace, Jason, and my entire family this Saturday as we honor Angela’s life at the Susan G. Komen Race in Charlotte, NC.


This is a personal invitation to join our team this Saturday, October 2, 2010! We are geared up and ready to MARCH in Angela’s Army! Every $1 counts. Help our team double our goal!!! After losing Angela and my grandmother this spring, I know firsthand that cancer does not discriminate nor does it care how old you are or who you are….Let’s BEAT this ugly disease!!!

Until next post, remain blessed!


Shannon

Comments

  1. Keep up the great work Shannon!! You are such a positive influence on our world! Thank you for being a faithful and dedicated queen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing great shannon. keep up the awesome work.
    xo
    Remy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE HAVE PASSED the $15,000 mark! THANK YOU EVERYONE! This means so much to my entire family!!!

    Shannon Devine
    Mrs. International 2010

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts