Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mrs. International is MARCHING to beat Breast Cancer!

Angela’s Army Update….Our goal of $11,000 has been replaced with the most recent total…. $13,020


I am so excited to be honoring the life of my sweet cousin, Angela Wike! Angela was a brave, intelligent, and beautiful woman who was passionate about this fight! Join me, Halle-Grace, Jason, and my entire family this Saturday as we honor Angela’s life at the Susan G. Komen Race in Charlotte, NC.


This is a personal invitation to join our team this Saturday, October 2, 2010! We are geared up and ready to MARCH in Angela’s Army! Every $1 counts. Help our team double our goal!!! After losing Angela and my grandmother this spring, I know firsthand that cancer does not discriminate nor does it care how old you are or who you are….Let’s BEAT this ugly disease!!!

Until next post, remain blessed!


Shannon

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work Shannon!! You are such a positive influence on our world! Thank you for being a faithful and dedicated queen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing great shannon. keep up the awesome work.
    xo
    Remy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE HAVE PASSED the $15,000 mark! THANK YOU EVERYONE! This means so much to my entire family!!!

    Shannon Devine
    Mrs. International 2010

    ReplyDelete