Girls About Town

So now that I’m finally (semi) settled into my new home, I can start my life as Miss International 2010! The wonderful Juliana, Miss Teen International, has lived in this area a while, and she has established a relationship with some great organizations that want us to be a part of their upcoming events! What would I do without her??

The big buzz around the DC area is tomorrow night's Fashion’s Night Out! It was started last year in NYC to rouse those shoppers out of slumber during the recession – but really, who need an excuse to shop?

Juliana and I will be modeling some great Mindy Lam Jewelry during a trunk show. If you’re in the DC area, you should come out!

Another great opportunity Juliana has introduced me to is Recess by the River. It’s a program coordinated by the American Heart Association & the Redskins to teach children how important it is to exercise and make healthy eating choices. I love the idea of starting the education on living a heart healthy life early on!

I’m so excited to participate in these events right here in our nation’s Capital!

Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts