10 Things I’m Thankful for This Thanksgiving

10 Things I’m Thankful for This Thanksgiving

  1. Family & Friends The people who will standby be till the very end no matter what. They are wonderful and generous people who love me for me and accept me as I am.
  2. Laughter In my eyes laughter is one of the most beautiful things. It brings people together from all walks of life and speaks every language.
  3. Grace Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.
  4. Home I’m thankful for my beautiful home in Arkansas and the small town I grew up in.
  5. International pageant system This organization has forever changed the lives of women all around the world and truly impacted thousands of people. It brings together outstanding women with a desire to give back and lifts them up to do just that.
  6. Nature The world around us is beautiful, full of marvelous colors, sounds, and smells that continue to surprise me every day.
  7. Difficult times Who would I be without the struggles in my life that shaped who I am?
  8. Health I’m healthy and strong, free of disease or pain. I have the ability to go about my day with ease and for this I am always grateful.
  9. Education I have such easy access to a world of knowledge. Any information I want to know is at my fingertips.
  10. Today Everyday is a new adventure and another day my Lord has given to me. It's another chance to make a positive change. It’s another day to see what a fantastic experience life really is.
So, what are you thankful for?
Happy Thanksgiving!
Haley Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts