Jovani

Imagine walking into the prettiest room you have ever seen. This room is dripping with crystals, rhinestones, beautiful flowing fabrics in every color on the spectrum. This room has shining floors and is filled with a glamorous lightness reserved only for somewhere very special… this room is the Jovani showroom in New York City.

Jovani holds a special place in my heart – the gown I was crowned in bares its label. I so admire Jovani and the fact that they are not afraid to take fashion risks.

My fabulous wardrobe sponsor The Competitive Image was kind enough to set up a magical day for me to visit with the Jovani staff and try on everything, EVE-RY-THING, at my heart’s content to find the styles and sizes that could work best.

I hesitate to share any of my photos with you from that day because you never know which Jovani fashions I will wear this year and I certainly want it to be a surprise ;-) Thank you again to Joey and The Competitive Image as well as Jovani for helping make this special day possible.

Posing in front of the Jovani Step and Repeat with PR Director, Jameela, and my good friend and Jovani Intern, Katie!

Seek Happiness,

Jesse

Comments

Popular Posts