21st Annual Reigning Cats and Dogs Benefit

Ever since I was a little girl I have had a deep love and passion for animals that has strongly influenced who I am today.

That’s why I was so grateful to the Humane Society of Pulaski County for inviting me to attend the 21st Annual Reigning Cats and Dogs benefit in Little Rock, AR. The evening was a celebration of our four-legged friends with a delicious buffet of heavy hors d’oeuvres, beverages, and live music by Bass and Brown.



To top it off the event was complete with a Silent and Live Auction with more than 250 items! The highlights of the Live Auction included a Photo Safari Trips for Two to South Africa, Painting with a Twist Pet Painting Party for 10 with Wine, a 14 Ct Gold with 9 Ct Citrine Stone & Diamond Ring, a Lady's Accutron watch with 88 Diamonds, Chef's Four Course Tasting Dinner with Wine Paring for 6 at So Restaurant-Bar. That morning there was also an online auction that included a Trip to Las Vegas, a two-part cooking school at E's Bistro, amazing pet products, restaurant and ticket certificates, and more!

I had such a wonderful time! The highlights of my night included meeting Ed Buckner, a THV Channel 11 news anchor as well as the emcee for the night.


And, of course, honorably modeling the 14 Ct Gold with 9 Ct Citrine Stone & Diamond Ring as well as the Lady's Accutron watch with 88 Diamonds throughout the night and during the Live Auction. (I never wanted to take off the ring!)


I also had the opportunity to speak about my platform and the International Pageant System! I was able to touch base on not only my work as Miss Teen International and what I have been doing throughout my year, but the International System and what this pageant is doing for women all across the world.

All of the money raised has gone to help the thousands of homeless, abandoned and injured animals in communities all across Arkansas! I’m proud to announce the benefit raised thousands of dollars for the Humane Society!

All my love,

Haley
Miss Teen International 2013

Comments

Popular Posts