Filter Fun

Let's be honest, we all use filters before we post to social media!

Every picture won't always be 100% perfect and real life doesn't include a professional photographer walking around with us 24 hours a day, so thank goodness for helpful filters.

Recently when traveling I snapped a quick photo before boarding a plane, put the phone back in my pocket and boarded knowing I could send before takeoff. What I didn't realize is there was a Burger King in the background. Completely my mistake, but I used a simple blur app to fix the background. I've used the same app to blur out other signs in the background of pictures, always be mindful of what's behind you!


Here are my favorite programs to use when editing pictures for social media because we are in the business of first impressions.



I love apps that help us tell a story too, try out some video collages to connect with your audience on another level!


Live What you Love,

Maggi
Your Mrs. International 2014

#GiveShoesGiveLove

Comments

Popular Posts