“Today’s Tiger Health Tip Is…”

Everyday this year I was able to share a health tip with the student body on the announcements at my high school! I loved encouraging the students and faculty of Little Rock Central High to lead healthier lifestyles by eating more nutritious foods and becoming more physically active.

Being on the announcements is a very exclusive opportunity for only Student Council members. I was one of the first students that didn't participate in STUCO that was a regular on the daily announcements. A HUGE thank you to my fabulous principal, Nancy Rousseau, for the opportunity!

Here is a video I made at the beginning of the school year presenting that day’s health tip alongside some of my school’s student council members. Thanks Malik and David for your help!


Promoting my Be Proactive, Get Active platform each day as the Tiger Health Tip Spokesperson was a very special opportunity that I will always cherish!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts