Go Red for Women Luncheon

I had a great time volunteering at the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women luncheon in Little Rock. I loved seeing women of the community come together to support heart health!


I spent the morning helping out at the silent auction. There were some amazing auction items, it was tempting not to bid on all of them.


AHA had heart health tips posted around the luncheon to remind the attendees how important properly fueling your body and exercising regularly are for a health heart. This was especially exciting for me to see because of my platform Be Proactive, Get Active!




Thank you to the American Heart Association for allowing us to partner with you in the fight to end heart disease. The International Pageant girls love Go Red for Women!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts