Arkansas International Pageant

It was a busy weekend at the Arkansas International Pageants! Not only was there the Teen, Miss, and Mrs. AR Int’l Pageant but also the Little Miss Arkansas Int’l Pageant!

I was the emcee for the Little Miss pageant. This was my first time to ever host a pageant and I was very excited! My younger sister, Payton, was named Junior Miss Arkansas International! Watch out world, the Wortsmith family may have another MTI in a few years! (;



During the show I was able to host the on-stage interview and fun fashion phases of competition, share about my year as Miss Teen Arkansas Int’l, and of course say my farewell. I am thankful for the opportunities I had to serve the Natural State and am excited for the new winners! Congrats and welcome to the International Pageants Class of 2015!




If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts