Be CPR Smart

I’m very excited to announce what I’ve been working on recently with the American Heart Association!


The American Heart Association and I have partnered together to film a national television public service announcement to promote its “Be CPR Smart” program to high school students and its mission to make CPR a graduation requirement throughout the United States.


The law to make CPR a graduation requirement has already passed in Arkansas and several other states, but we still have a long way to go. And that’s precisely why we’re making this PSA. There is a huge campaign taking place in Florida right now to have the law passed and that’s where the video is going to be used the most. Our goal is to have this law passed in every state so the video will also be used all across the nation.


I had so much fun filming the PSA especially since we were able to film it at my high school! I don’t want to spoil the video for you so I’m not going to say what happens in it, but here are a few sneak peeks…




As soon as the video is released I will be sure to share it with you immediately! If you want to find out more about what’s going on in your state check out www.becprsmart.com


Love,

Haley Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts