Clean Skin


As many of you know, I am the founder of True Beauty Movement. I firmly believe that true beauty comes from within - it’s our character and heart. I also know that having a positive body image is critical to our confidence and believing in our ability to change the world. When we don’t feel good about ourselves our heart begins to dim and we are not able to radiate our true beauty to the world.

Growing up, I never had terrible skin problems. Once I turned 20… all that changed. Almost immediately. With the pressures of college and work my skin began to freak out. I still had responsibilities to handle in front of the camera as an actress and model, so I had to figure out strategies to help my skin get it together.

As a crowned representative, you will be in the public eye. The more confident you are about your outside beauty - the more your true beauty will show. If we’re being honest - it’s hard to feel confident about our skin when we have breakouts or clogged pores! Today I’m sharing with you 3 of my best secrets for keeping your skin clear and ready for the job of Miss International.

1. Water, water, water: It sounds cliche, but really. I am from GA - home of Coca-Cola… I love sodas. However, when I have too many… breakouts are sure to come. I like to start each morning with a bottle of water and coffee (of course). This makes sure that I get my day off to the right start and flush my system of any impurities.

2. Take off your make-up before working out: Seems silly to even have to mention this, right? Many times I will tag my workout on to a long day of appearances. You get some pretty funny looks when you walk into the gym with extensions and eye-lashes. Often times I’ll get lazy and just want to go straight into my workout, but I am working on getting better about that. When you sweat with your make-up on, it begins to penetrate your pores and it will cause breakouts. No make-up is optimal for a strong workout.

3. Find a skin care routine: This is something to invest in! Try different products and see what works best for your skin type. In the morning and night, make the time to invest in yourself and take care of your skin. It will set the groundwork for your make-up routine and truly keep your skin healthy for years to come!

Comment down below and let me know what are some of the ways you keep your skin healthy! True beauty comes from within and there is nothing that shines brighter than a beautiful heart full of confidence.

Redefining Beauty Worldwide,

Amanda Moreno
Miss International 2016

Comments

Popular Posts