My Trip to Roanoke


I had an amazing time in Roanoke, Virginia! Even though I was there for a few short hours Amanda, Priscilla, and I were able to fit in lots of things. A big thank you goes out to our amazing director Mary for hosting us in your wonderful home! I loved the area and am excited to visit again soon.


We were up early in the morning to be at the WFXR Television station for an interview. We were all able to speak about the International Pageant System as well as our person platforms, and Go Red for Women. Speaking of which, don’t forget to wear red on February 3rd! If you would like to watch the interview please follow this link:

http://www.virginiafirst.com/news/local-news/miss-international-pageant/641879732


Next we went to Thomas Dunn Salon to get #alldunnup! All of the staff are so nice. Thomas and Drew do an amazing job making you feel and look your best. Priscilla, Amanda, and I all received beautiful hair extensions, lashes, and hair care products. Ladies don’t forget to book your appointments with them for nationals. They are the only hair and makeup artists allowed backstage to assist you with hair and makeup!


After that I was on a flight and on my way to my next destination!

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds."
-Orison Swett Marden

Garin Harris
Miss Teen International 2016

Comments

Popular Posts