Job Description of a Beauty Queen?


For my blogs I try to address popular questions that people ask me. Recently in an airport I was asked a question that caught me a little off guard, “What is the job description of a beauty queen?” After taking a moment to pause and think, I realized that it is different for each titleholder.

When you have the title of Miss Teen, Miss, or Mrs. International it is really about what you make it. You have the power to decide your goals and aspirations for the year. The easiest way I could describe my goal is to travel around loving and inspiring others.

Recently, Suzy Bootz the official coach for International Pageants and my dear friend posted something that got me thinking a little more than the other ones. It stated “ You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don’t ever waste it.” It not only inspired me to work harder, but it inspired me to teach others that. Could you imagine how much of an impact the could make? Teaching people to help others with their talents is key to a thriving society.

So, I ask you, what are you doing to make a difference? Remember it is the LITTLE things that add up to make this a positive world.Let's be successful in helping others together, and always remember…

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds." -Orison Swett Marden

Garin Harris
Miss Teen International 2016

Comments

Popular Posts