Exciting News

Today, I have some very exciting news…

I have been chosen as a possible candidate to be a national spokesperson for the American Heart Association.

For me this is an absolute dream come true! Opportunities like this can’t be matched.

As a national spokesperson my main job would be to represent the American Heart Association at local and even national events, speak on their behalf and give interviews with local newspapers and radio and TV stations.

I hope and pray that through this my connection with the American Heart Association and its mission will grow even stronger and that I will truly be able to change lives.

I’m extremely grateful to the American Heart Association and International Pageants for helping me achieve so much this past year. I never dreamed I would have such an opportunity!

All my love,

Haley Pontius 
Miss Teen International 2013

Comments

Popular Posts