Mrs. International Pageant 2014

As of Saturday night we have a new Mrs. International 2014! Maggi Thorne is the perfect representation of what the International Pageant System is all about. She radiates dignity, poise and grace with every step she takes and every word she speaks. If you attended her coronation ball and listened to her speech, I’m sure you know exactly what I’m talking about!


The competition was very tough this year and every contestant should know how truly amazing they did in the competition. I’m so proud of the class of 2014 and I can honestly say you all represented the International pageant very well.

To Maggi, from one International queen to another… Good luck with your year and God bless the work that you are going to be doing with the Mrs. International title.

All my love,

Haley Pontius 
Miss Teen International 2013

Comments

Popular Posts