Cocktails for CASA

This week I headed to the Big D…Dallas, Texas. The National CASA Conference was held at the Gaylord Texan Resort. True to the style of Gaylord and Texas, this resort was humongous, over the top and completely family friendly. Only, I didn’t bring the kids with and I should have!


There was a miniature train exhibit, lazy river and acres of pools I am told; although, I didn’t have the chance to check it out. It was time for the National CASA Conference!

I was invited to a very special CASA cocktail reception the night I arrived. There were several National CASA board members and this year’s award recipients. There were also a few of the keynote speakers for the conference.


CASA CEO Michael Piraino gave wonderful introductions to us all

In the midst of greatness…here I am with Jackie Davis

Jackie Davis is a President in the making. He is a former foster child finishing up at the University of North Texas. His speaks about his experiences as a foster child and his involvement with PUSH (Persevere UNTil Success Happens). He is very charming and genuine. It was a pleasure to meet so many people who represent the facets of CASSA and the children we serve.

And then it was off to dinner. It included me, 4 other women from National CASA and national sponsors and a country music singer you will get to know a bit more in my coming post…and for very good reason.

Be the change!

Amy Gregorio
Your Mrs. International

https://www.facebook.com/untpush

Comments

  1. Hello Amy! It was such a pleasure meeting and conversing with you. Thank you for supporting CASA and it endeavors. Your comments are very kind, thank you so much. If you get a chance email me at Jackiedavis817@gmail.com
    Until next time- Be blessed.

    Oh, I love the photograph of us together, nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts