3 Reasons To Love Charleston, WV


In July and August of 2017, women from across the world will flock to Charleston, WV to compete for the coveted Miss Teen, Miss, and Mrs. International titles! The ladies and their families will take over Charleston for two weeks and have the opportunity to fall in love with this heavenly city!

From the moment I touched down in Charleston, WV for our PR week… I was in love. The entire city looks like it is out of a fairytale! I know that our contestants are going to experience the same feelings and I can’t wait for you all to see it.

Today we’re talking about 3 reasons why you will love Charleston, WV. It has been hard to narrow down my long list of loves for this city… but here are the top!

The People

Everyone is so excited about International Pageants coming to Charleston! The staff at the hotel is so kind and accommodating. When I was there, they went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed and that I was comfortable. You’re also going to fall in love with all the small business owners in the area. The Charleston leaders have been courting International Pageants for years and they have truly rolled out the red carpet for all of our contestants.

The Shopping

Oh… my… gosh. It’s phenomenal! During our recent trip, I was able to do some modeling for Ivor’s Trunk and I just about died when I walked in! The local stores will be offering exclusive discounts for our International ladies - so start saving now. They have boutiques for all age groups and the associates are thrilled about July and August! Some are within walking distance, but Uber and the hotel shuttle are also available.

The Sights

The Clay Center… the River…. the Capitol… obsessed. Make sure to bring your camera because everything is fabulous and beautiful. The view from the river at night is just stunning! There are so many phenomenal sights and places for contestants and families to see. I also highly suggest going to the Capitol Market. It is the cutest little market that has a little bit of everything!

We are just a few months away and I am thrilled to welcome you all the Charleston, WV for Internationals 2017!

Redefining Beauty Worldwide,

Amanda Moreno
Miss International 2016

Comments

Popular Posts