Taking Your Title Around The Globe


First of all, I wanted to make sure it is known, you do NOT have to travel internationally to be Mrs. International. You CAN do good around the world from the comfort of your own home no matter what country you are from. However, to truly impact the world, to touch hearts, to make a difference on a more personal level, you need to be there in person.

I recently visited the orphanages we funded in 2008, this was the first time they met me as “Mrs. International.” They treated me as a celebrity, I've never felt so honored in all my life.

To them, it was the greatest blessing to have me come and visit them. And then, to top it off, I was there to help them. They were amazed.

We see beauty queens in the states, and it's common. It's not a “big deal.” We think it's cool, we take a pic maybe….Out in Honduras, it's the greatest esteem, greatest respect and admiration to meet a beauty queen. And more so, to have them come to serve you.

Becoming an International queen is more than just a title. It's one of the greatest honor, and not just for me, but for others. To be able to pour into others like this has been a huge blessing in my life, and in the lives of others.

If you’re blessed with the honor of winning this crown, I encourage you to use it. Use it as an opportunity to pour in, inspire and empower others. You won't regret it.

I'm your Mrs International reminding you-

TO CHOOSE LOVE,

Priscilla

Comments

Popular Posts