Pageant Morning Playlist


Ladies - we are just a few weeks away from one of the most amazing weeks you will ever get to experience. I don’t know about y’all… but I am so excited for Charleston, the smell of hairspray in the morning, and being surrounded by phenomenal women from across the world. This week is thrilling and exhilarating - something unlike you’ve ever seen.

When I competed, I had playlists for any situation I could find myself in at Internationals. I had a morning, afternoon, and evening playlist. Each one had unique songs and messages to them. The morning playlist was very high energy and inspiring while promoting girl power! I also included some Jesus Jams to remind myself that He had a plan for me beyond anything I could fathom and ultimately all crowns are in His hands.

Music is a huge part of my morning routine and with the pageant quickly approaching… we need some pageant jams to get us going! I hope that this playlist brings you energy, excitement, and expectant for the blessings God is about to give us all during Internationals 2017.

“That’s My Girl” - Fifth Harmony
“Happy” - Pharrell
“Remember” - Passion
“Me Too” - Meghan Trainor
“Can’t Stop This Feeling” - Justin Timberlake
“Good To Be Alive” - Andy Grammer
“The River” - Jordan Feliz
“Rise” - Danny Gokey
“Hall of Fame” - The Script
“Best Song Ever” - One Directon
“Club Can’t Handle Me” - Flo Rida
“Confident” - Demi Lovato
“Fly” - Hilary Duff
“Glamorous” (Edited) - Fergie
“God Is On The Move” - 7eventh Time Down

I am so excited to see everyone in West Virginia… and if you happen to hear these songs playing from my room… just know I’m cheering you on and believing in amazing things for Miss International 2017!

Redefining Beauty Worldwide,

Amanda Moreno
Miss International 2016

Comments

Popular Posts